Описание на позицията
Synevo Laboratories are part of the Medicover family – leading international healthcare and diagnostic services provider. Medicover provides diagnostic services in Germany, Poland, Romania, Ukraine, Georgia, Moldova, Serbia and Bulgaria.
Synevo Bulgaria is looking to hire a responsible professional – Doctor in a medical-diagnostic laboratory in Plovdiv, full-time / part-time.
MAIN PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES:
– Coordinates the medical activity in the laboratory (all technical operations) in order to provide medical services that meet the quality standards (and specific performance indicators);
– Daily check of the patients’ results;
– Maintaining the current reporting documentation;
– Supports the implementation of new high technologies – automation, robotics, laboratory systems – highly specialized and general laboratory;
– Responsibility for the specialized maintenance and repair of the laboratory equipment in accordance with the existing rules in the structure of the clinical laboratory
– Control over the performance of control tests in connection with the participation in systems for external quality assessment;
– Organizes the connections of the laboratory with the serviced clinical units or structures of the pre-hospital care;
– Distributes the tasks of his/her subordinate medical staff;
– Takes the necessary measures and monitors the achievement of specific performance indicators of the laboratory;
– Responsible for the organization of the work process (in all stages: pre-analytical – analytical – post-analytical), together with the content of the specific procedures and instructions for work, as well as the application of methods and technologies for work;
– Proposes a plan for training and professional development of his/her subordinates;
– Promotes laboratory services on the local market by preparing presentations or discussions with service users;
– Offers technical and scientific support to the sales team in the promotion of medical laboratory services;
– Checks compliance with legislation at the laboratory level and compliance with quality standards in the laboratory and in customer relations;
Необходими квалификации и качества
-Completed higher education Medicine, with acquired specialty „Clinical Laboratory“;
– Work experience as a doctor in a medical diagnostic laboratory;
– In-depth knowledge of laboratory equipment, consumables, reagents, specific market and service providers;
– Attempt to work with LIS (laboratory information system);
– Knowledge of applicable policies and procedures at the clinical laboratory level;
– Strict adherence to standard operating procedures;
– Certificates required for work with the NHIF;
– Solid knowledge of the organization and specific legislation in the medical field;
– Computer literacy MS Office;
– Participation in congresses, as well as proficiency in English will be considered an advantage;
– Ability to communicate well;
– Well organized, responsible, disciplined with sense of urgency;
– Proactive, able to take decisions in his framework of competencies;
– Results oriented;
– Positive attitude and self-confidence, self-control; good emotional balance.
• Opportunity for personal and professional development.
• Challenging working environment and friendly atmosphere.
• Competitive and result orientated remuneration.
• Additional benefits related to work performance.
• Wellness packages and food vouchers;
• Program for introductory and further training;
• Opportunity to join the only one international lab chain in Bulgaria.